July 27, 2005

Myth Of Water Bottles.

Hello Everyone.

Today I dispelled a myth at work, and I thought I should share incase you didn't know.

There is this e-mail going around. It's really 3 years old, but it was updated recently to include the "endorser" John Hopkins.

The earlyer verson of this hoax referred only to the freezing of plastic water bottles. This later version has added on spurious information about using plastics in microwave ovens as well. Both versions contain false and misleading information.

Here is John Hopkins reponse to the e-mails.LINK

This verson spread fast. The day or so after I got an e-mail at work from a co-worker did I heard it from a friend of my uncle's. Who knows how many people threw out thier plactic containers, and ice trays?? Or freaked becasue they thought they were sick on someway from using them for so long??

=======================

On a ligher note, I'll be finishing up my blog for Monday and Tueday that I started last night. I just got pulled away from it so many times that I just stopped.

Nika isn't sleeping well lately. She is scearing herself awake. So last night she said that she won't watch any more bad movies. Normally we don't watch anything sceary, I'm a big chicken myself, but some stuff that we just know won't happen won't bother us, but Nika thinks it's possable.

My mom called the other day to find the address for a her half sister that Jhodie met and gave her mom's address in NY. I didn't know any of this, But I gave mommy her phone number. She gave me the name to look it up in the phone book.

The router isn't fixed yet. I'm going to have to look at it again this week, but I'm sure it's dead. :(

Other than that, I'm back to not having much to. I'm looking for bits here and there to keep me working.

I burned my tounge last week. I don't know what gives, just when it's healed from the last time,I burn it again. Now it's all raw and I can only realy drink with out pain. That saved me $8 since I can't lunch. I was aiming for a sandwach again since I only had $10 on me, not counting loose change for the bus.

Oh, we have interns. Did I tell you? I honestly expected to see a girl. Ofcourse there were only to boys. I felt very outnumbered when everone was in here besides the Wireless network guy, Collin and the girls at the desk.

I'm once again frezzing. I thought about bring my coat today, but I told myself that by the time it start to get cold I'll be getting ready to leave. I was wrong. My poor thighs. It's so cold. I hung out in Collin's offce were they blocked their vent to get warm. Now I'm cold again. Now I'm sucking on a hall to stop anything.

Well I have to go help clean out a laptop that was dropped of by a student this morning. They should have asked me to deal with it instead of leaving it be. He's come back twice already for it.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment