June 10, 2006

PopCap Games - Typer Shark

PopCap Games - Typer Shark

This is a game that you have to play to really get, and along the way you will learn to touch type.

I love this game and it comes from the site that only had one other game that loved. Chuzzle. It came out here first and only recently it's been shared out. At least to Reflexive Arcade.

Thursday or last night, I think it was last night. I sat down and did a great blog. Then I lost it. It was my own fault. I was using a new blogging tool, and I forgot where it's publish button was and hit the clear button instead. AAHH!

It was really nice too and I even said good night to G.

Today nothing much happened. We just cleaned out Nika's room. Dust flew, a bucket with water got knocked over, and Nika got tried of helping when it was no longer fun.

The amount of stuff this girl has.

Last night I found a download program that I've been looking for and it worked well until just now when I turned it back on. I was working just fine since last night until this afternoon when I turned off the computer to let it cool down. Now when it tries to down load something it says that it has an error and has to shut down. I wonder if a reinstall will fix it. First I'll run a cleanup program on the system. I've been maxing out my poor 128 ram and 8 gig hard drive for the past 3 days.

Wednesday I took a trip around the island. I guess you could call it an express tour. But the bus wasn't going really fast until we were on the south side of the island. It was kind fast at the start going from basseterre to Cayon, but from there until Sandy Point they didn't go that fast I think. I took 3 buses to make it all the way around.

The first part cost me $2.50, the next bus driver told me to save my money for the next one. I think he liked me. I don't know why, but I thanked him. It gave me money to get a bottle of water. The next and last part cost me $3.

The next day I stayed off my feet. I hurt my ankle some how and I didn't want to make it worst. That afternoon I called up this one place to see if they still had a job open that I saw on a sign outside the building when I went over there for the telemarketing job interview. I called and asked, and they had no clue, but told me to come down and leave my resume anyway. I got there later than I planed. Not that knew when I was coming, and I wore my new wig. I kinda had to. My hair was a mess, and my sister couldn't re-do it for me.

I spent too much money on getting copies of my resume and stuff. I stopped off at an internet cafe. Ya, we have a few here. I thought I could get it printed there, step out, and catch a bus on the corner. It didn't work out that way. It took forever to get it printed. Then it cost me $1 a page, so that was $10 gone. I forgot my drive as I rushed out to get a bus. Not that it mattered. I was turned down by about 8 buses before on gave me lift, so it gave it plenty of time to come out and give me back my drive. Then I got the to place to see that the sign had been taken down. My fault for not remembering sooner. Then they said that I could fill out a form and leave my resume with it. It was a Horsford form. Great. I told her that I filled one out like 2 weeks before, but later I remembered it was only a week ago.

I started walking back into town, and ended back up at TDC. I made one copy of what I had, paid out $2.50, then turned in a copy to their Human Resources Department on the other side of the block. Then I came home.

I'm starting to wonder about that pension check I was suppose to be getting from Ross. I think I should have gotten it by now. I'm going to call him Monday afternoon to ask him about it, Then Tuesday I'm going to take my resume to Cable and Wireless and Courts. Those are the last two places I can think of right now. I might also try DigiCell while I'm at it since they seem to be a growing company from St. Kitts. Which is something new. Then I got back to waiting.

Well that's it.

See ya.

Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment