August 09, 2006

It's Offical

I got my offical phone call today.

I have the job in Nevis. I have to go over on the 18th to sign my contract and to have a little get to know who we are type of thing.

I was going to take Nika over with me, then hang out a bit afterwards with her in Nevis. But when I got the phone call from Clear Harbour, I was told that it would be my first day on the job and I couldn't bring her. Oh well. It was just an idea and It wasn't even mine.

In other news, I called up the company that doesn't want to give me my so called "pension". I called and asked for a person to lodge a complaint with. I got a girl. I gave her my name, and told her that I have been waiting almost 3 months for this little check. She asked for my phone number and I stayed home all day hoping she would call back. Today. Silly me.

Other than that I hung out some clothes. Nika watched the last 6 eps of Samurai Jack that I got, to see how the show ended. It didn't really end. They were just cancled it, or something like that. Around 3:30 Nika went next door to play with a girl that was visiting our neighbour. Then Jhodie came home about 4:50 or so. Then around 5:50 Nika came back over after Jhodie went over to see how she was doing to watch "How It's Made". We normally watch it together everyday at 6pm. No one felt like cooking. I've been doing some of the cooking for tthe past 2 days and I didn't really feel like it since I didn't clean the kitchen because of the washing. So I took Nika out so she could pick out a fried fish for her dinner. Jhodie and I had sandwiches.

Well See ya. I'll send off the e-mail to my friends about getting the job Friday afternoon when I get back from Nevis.

No comments:

Post a Comment