November 05, 2006

Date Correction

I just saw that the last two blogs were in the wrong order. I haven't a clue how that happened. I knew that I blogged at least once last week.

Yes the time stamp is rather early for this one. It should say Nov 5th at 3:16 am. I got up to use the bathroom and stopped by the computer to see how a download was doing. It's not doing as well as I expected. I expected a must faster download spead, but I'll be happy if it's done by tonight around 7pm.

Well the rest of the week didn't go as well as Tuesday. On Wed, and Thursday, the systems/vpn was down. The first day we lost half the day and the next day we were only an our so up sooner. That recked how many I could done, and I tired to do my call backs the first day just to be told that I wasn't suppose to do them because were backed up. Well sorrrryyy. You should have told me sooner. Like when you got there, not 5 hours later after I cut my lunch hour in half so I could get a few exrea done to help out, as slow as I am. Hum!

The next day I didn't do any call backs until the end of the day, and lucky me I was only blessed with have to make 3 calls for that day. Which gave me some time to try and get some of the 12 from the day before.

Thrusday I had a whole bunch to do, then I don't have that much on Friday or at least I got most of the cust the first time I called. There is more, but I don't think I can say any of that.

At least I've been to work early since I saw Lynn in the hospital, that maybe why Ron hasn't talked me about it. I'm hopping that if I keep this up, it may go way after one little talk say that even though I was late that day, I haven't been on time the rest of my monitored period, they won't fire me or give me another warning. I hope that's how it goes.

As for back at the house, Lynn thinks that I can read her mind. She wanted bread, didn't call me to tell me to buy any, then is upset that I didn't get wheat bread when I thought of getting bread all on my own. Then when I pointed this out and stated that the last time I got bread and said that it was wheat, she didn't seem all that happy. But she has to eat wheat bread now she said. Her little stay in the hospital must have inclued what she should and shouldn't be eating since she is diabetic now.

Next, it seems that she found my brass copy of the key to her room that I've been looking for. I found Xhavion trying to lock me into the bathroom with it on Friday. I took it from him to try since it was brass coloured, and it worked. I didn't find out that it was Lynn who found it, until she invaded our home late Friday night.

I came here to get away from "Nevis". *shaking head* This was going to put a bit of a damper on things.

On the up side, my sister got the barrel out of customs and it didn't cost her extra. There was the paper work that she paid for, there was the tuck to get it from there to the house, and then there was like $13 housing fees or something. But no $100's for the barrel itself like the last few times we got one.

Now we have to share out stuff to people. Mom sent stuff for a few people, and Jhodie didn't fell right about giving some to Lynn, so she is getting a cut too. That does cut down what we are going to have left for ourself, but we did ok I guess.

Today is Guy Fawkes day. Nika lit her fireworks last night. I stayed home for some computer time since I took the computer apart to help trouble shot someone else's computer just to have the computer go odd on me and not show anything on the monitor for like 4 hours.

Also, the time change has thown what we watch compleatly upside down, and adding in new shows doesn't help matters. Friday I was able to see Dr. Who, but I missed the ending of BattleStar Galictica, and I only saw the last half of "Heroes". I was hopping that she was going to end up on the good team, but I kinda knew that it might not happen, but I didn't expect her to die the way she did. The odds that her boyfriend had powers too.

Well, it's going for 4am, and the mosqitos are trying to eat my legs so I'm going back to my couch bed. I'll spell check this later.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment