August 06, 2007

Quick note... I think. -- Pics Now Added

I currently have two blog entries to catch up one. At least I've already gotten one started.

Today Tanzi is suppose to come over so we can look at pictures. But I was planing to have her here when no one else was. But that back fired on me. One, Nika and Jhodie didn't get to go to the children's museum like I wanted. They are closed today. Next, my mom is home early. She didn't have to go far for work today.

One of the posts I have for is from Saturday. I avoided the church thing, and I was going to go out with Tanzi that afternoon and just to walk around, but we ended up having Jhodie and Nika come along because we all left at the same time. I also have a few pics. It turns out that the Brooklyn museum was having something, and we saw so many people.


The light was a but bright when I took this one.

I had others but they didn't come out that well. My hand moved and they got blurry.


This one came out fine. This is the entrance to the museum.

*this looks like it will turn into that post after all*

Well we were there for a bit, saw mock-a-jumby and dressed up girls. At first I thought that they were having a parade. I'm not really sure what it was, but it had something to do with St. Lucia I think, and admission was free, and in the back there were having a dance thing by the time we came back from Prospect Park.

We went to Prospect Park after letting Nika run around the kid's play ground next to Botanical Garden.


Main entrance to the Botanical Garden.

We went to Prospect Park to hang out until sundown so we could watch fireflies.

While we were at the park, Nika got to run around with a dog. The owners let her play with the puppy.



Then while she was doing that, the puppy lead her all over the place and into a boy and his family. The little boy came by and played with her and Tanzi. Then near what turned out to be the end of his time with us, the brought his dad over to show us that his dad could stand on his head. :) The really cute part about that is that the dad stood on his head for us. He said that ever since they took him to a yoga thing he has been going around bragging about being able to do yoga. The did do a few little thing before showing his day off to us.

I thought that I acted young, but Tanzi. Wow. I go back to being 16 or so when I'm happy, but Tanzi went back to 10 when she was playing with Nika.

We tracked a few kites. Then when it was starting to get dark, we saw the fireflies and went up a hill to be in the middle of some as they flew around. It was about 9:30 when we started to walk home. It was this time when we walked back by the museum, and went inside.


This is the new subway entrance right outside the museum.

We all walked around a bit once we found everyone again after mis-timed bathroom brakes. We walked though the gift shop, then took the elevator up the 5 floor. Nika then went home with Jhodie. I tried to call mommy to let her know where we were and to let her know that Jhodie and Nika were on their way home. I was able to get mom on my phone when we were in the stair well going down to the 4th floor a few mins after Jhodie and Nika left.

The forth floor had the rooms in it. There are rooms that hold other older rooms in them behind glass. Sorry, no pics. I forgot that I had a phone that I could take pics with. I have to get use to it. I haven't even really left the house with it yet other than that day.

We then hung out on that floor and the one below it. The 3rd floor was the one that we could have lived without seeing. Scary. It didn't help that we couldn't find the elevator out and ended up taking the stairs down and out the building. We then just stood outside and talked for a bit.

When it was time that we started our walk to get back home, we took a around about way, just to walk a different way. We were kinda hungry and looked to buy something when were back on my street. But somethings I couldn't get because of the milk or butter content. We ended up trying some fish sandwiches at the Chinese take out place. Tanzi said how great they were. I was a bit.. let's say... let down when I saw the white toast. White Toast? Heck, it wasn't even toast. It was just white slice bread. It was just fried fish, in two pieces of white slice bread. At least he asked us what we wanted on the fish. I choose BBQ sauce. Tanzi had ketchup and hot sauce. The fish tasted fine. That's all I can say about it. BTW, Tanzi paid for the "meal". I"m still broke.

When I got home I ate something real, and then tried to find a way to add some games to my phone and to take the pics, that I did remember to take, off the phone and unto the computer to upload to my blog. *which I will do after I finish dinner I think* *I will also grammar check and such at that time I have to run now. *


=======================

Ok, I'm back.

I've added the pics and I rewrote a few things. Ouch. Some were bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment