February 20, 2008

Manga Fox: Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa Manga Series

 

Manga Fox: Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa Manga Series

I just finished this manga. It's a long one, but it doesn't have any dead spots in it. I really like it. The last 9 or so chapters weren't scanned all that great, but it didn't really start to take away from the story until the last 6 pages, but by then you don't care and just enjoy how it ends.

Well it's been decided that I'm going to really start college this year after all.

Other than that, I'm going to see if I can find a little job to help out, but if not then I do something. I'll see.

Other than not, nothing much. I've been released more or less, and home in pain. I'm fine.. in about 6 more days I'll be right as rain can be.

Well see ya. I'm off to read another story.

One of these days I'll make a little list of the mangas I've read. Most of them will be the good ones, but I may talk about one or two that I came across that weren't that good for me at all.

In case anyone out there has "1000 Years, I Love". Can you send me the zip of the manga? Please??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment