December 16, 2008

I went to the movies

I saw "The Day The Earth Stood Still". I've seen the origanl one from back in 1951. When It came on TV, I thought that it was time I watched it, so I knew what it was about. I have been hearing about for years and didn't know what people were talking about.

I did compared both as I watched, and I have no real objections to the new one. It had to be updated a bit for now, so I recommend this one.

And you know it takes a lot for me to like a movie, never mind recommend it.

I wish I had a good camera on me. It snowed most of the night off and on. I passed up some good shots. But when we got to Macy's I decided to try and take some of the window displays. It was nice. One or two are interactive, and we got some people to try them, by doing them ourselves.

Oh, you may notice that I've been saying 'we' for a while. Hayden made it to the movies with me after all, and after wards we went to Harold Square and there is where Macy's is and where were I took the pics. After that we took the Q train home. I transfered at Prospect Park, he went on ParkSide while I took the S train back to Franklyn. When I got out I had to make sure to walk without slipping. The snow wasn't deep, but it made it slippery.

I got home after 10pm.

I was a good thing that I got out that day, because now I'm pain. My cycle is back and I've been in bed this whole day after the lady next door calls at 6am to say that she wasn't bringing the girl over today because she was off from school.

You don't tell people this at 6am! I, for what ever reason, decided to stay up last night for her, and this is when she tells me and my scrachy eyes. *not happy once again*... and she thinks she did nothing wrong. Oh, and before you think she didn't have a chance before to tell me, she saw me leave for the movies and lent me her metro card so I wouldn't have to get one for the night.

Well enjoy the photos, and I'm going to see about feeling like... well this bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment