July 17, 2009

I know I'm a disgrace

I haven't blogged in so long.

I have to tell you the play I went to see. I have to tell you about how I got myself unknowing injured. Then there is the update of my math class, and the week I spent with Tannzi's friend who was here for a week.

Now I'm on my own for two days. Tanzi has gone on a trip for the weekend. It was a planed thing, so I have keys for two days. I can't blame anyone for the trash not being taken out now. :)

I'm hanging out at this place called Healeo. It's not bad. I like it and Tanzi has found a number of good points about here for herself to keep coming back.

Personally, I'm waiting for the soft serve vegan ice cream to change from chocolate. Nope I don't like chocolate incase I haven't told you yet.

I'm about to go riding on a bus for a few hours. Just to see where it goes and such. I'm just going back to an empty house so there is no rush to head back and I'm sure I locked up it up right. :)

Wednesday I thought I didn't lock the front door when I know I should have, but I couldn't recall the memory. It was nerve racking not knowing and hoping that I did really do it. The building has been broken into twice. One 'attack' was on the rent box, the other was to an apartment that the tenant forgot to close their window.

Well, tomorrow I'll be back to tell you about some if not all about the other stuff that I've just haven't had a chance to tell you about.

But last week I have a very good excuse. The friend that I had to accompany for most of the week she was here was very impatient and thought that she was doing me a favor by sparating me from my computer.

Well my stay here is just up. I head back at the end of the month. For some reason I'm still thinking of trying to see Cat them down in Oragon before I head back to the East cost. I'll see. If I find a cheep bus ticket and they say it's ok, I might go.

Well take care world.

Oh.... one last thing.... I'm still posting over at Deviantart, and I've started to post my Inuyasha yaoi story. It seems to be very well recived so far. Lucky me. I have made one person unhappy, but I can't talk about it. I hope she continues to read the story. I think I'll post new chapters tomorrow to test that out.

Now I'm gone. :) *wave*

No comments:

Post a Comment