April 21, 2010

Today... so far....

Hi ya.

I found out that the comptuers at school, the two of them, actually have internet on them. Yah!

I got to school 10 mins later than I would have liked, but that was because I was looking up stuff for our current drawing and printing them out. Our hardest ever I'm finding out. I tried yesterday but I had issues with the laptop that is our standin for the broken desktop. First I had to install the printer then I had the pdf printer saying that it couldn't work after I tracked it down and installed it because I didn't have .net framwork installed. Then that piece of software didn't want to install. I was up until 3 am trying to get that to work. :(

Well I could have left a little earlyer than I did, but I wanted to eat.

Well class just ended and we haven't gotten to draw yet. We had so much to go over and she only got half way. More or less. So I'm going to draw what I can now on trace so I don't mess up my last peice of daft paper too badly. Then trace that when I think I have it right.

I didn't get much of a breakfast, and it is after 2 now so I could go get something to eat before I start drawing.... thinking.....I also have to go to the bank, but I feel like I should get something down before I leave the building.

Ya I'm having and intresting last set of days. :) Come mid May I will out of school until September. All that time. I will have to find something to do. Maybe I could worm my way into looking at buildings along with taking pics and acutally making it to the gym.

Well I got to go now and do something.

Have you heard of the band "Tokio Hotel"? You should look them up if you don't. Their last albam is great, and it's in english. :)

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment