July 24, 2017

Long time no chat

Today was interesting. There was the downpour that I lived through better than I did the last one. Partly die to me going back inside and putting on my rain boots that look like they were military issued.

So I got here after enjoying the one thing that I miss about them, other than being able to keep my feet dry, the none slipping feeling as I walked on uneven surfaces. Which is just about every step I take.

So I decided to keep them on FI the first half of my shift, mostly to just see if I can, but to give me a grip on my walking for the busy part of my shift.

So I get here, and soaked from the waist down again. Thank goodness I went back for my boots. Well, I sent some time in the bathroom under the hand dryer to speed things along. Then i stopped off at Coldstone to see that guy who quit us because he was going back to school and couldn't keep two part time jobs.

So I was there just starting to talk to him when I felt my phone start to ring. I pick it up and it said that missed a call from work. The place just 5 feet from me. I told him that maybe they they changed my start time from 11:30 to 11 or thought I was suppose to be there then. So I went over and clocked in just I case they changed my schedule on me. They do, do that.

So it turned out that they had taken the day from me, then called to ask if I could come in for 12 today. I then told her that I was scheduled for 11:30 till 8 today. She said that would work.

How odd that all worked out. If I had known I was off, I might have been at the doctor's instead. I had an appointment and didn't realize until I got a reminder phone call Friday.

Ok. I have to eat now. Dinner/lunch just shows up. I had to get a beef burger today. They were out of veggi patties.

Later.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment