June 24, 2005

I'm Giving Up.

It's 3am and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I can't network up the two computers with this hub.

I tried giving each computer it's own ip address, but it's not working. I added the extra information from the computer that got it's set from the ISP, but nada.

I'll see if I can nail Rick down so he can tell me all that I need to know.

Yawn. The only good things that has come from my computer and my current Internet set up today is that I found the Daft Punk cd that I got months ago and thought I lost, and One of the things I'm downloaded has moved so much closer to the end. I'm looking at 97 percent right now. I hope to have this over with come tonight if I get some nice speeds between now and when I get home tomorrow.

So I'm going to share and MP3 with you. It's not my complete cup of tea since it's so long, but I'm sure some of you will like it. It's daft punk - technologic (fatman rmx) It's a really big file, like 14megs. Really long song.

I'm not having a nice night. As I make up my mind to get off the computer, Nika wakes up with ear pain, and now that I felt like uploading a mp3 for you guys, it's taking longer than I thought it would. I must remember I don't have speeds like at work, at home. I'll post the link tomorrow.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment