June 07, 2005

There is Garlic In my Oven.

My sister felt like making garlic bread or something like that. I asked for garlic nuts, but we don't have enough garlic for that.

She just left to get Nika. She went down by her friend Bee for an hour or so. We were suppose to move the living around again while Nika was down there, but it didn't happen.

For some reason I've been looking at tigerdirect.com to compair so of the prices to what I saw in town when I asked if they had any capture cards. TDC asked $280 and $236 for their cards, but I knew there was one on the island for under $200. So I went over to MacPennies. Their's was $175 and it's the one I was looking for. Then I asked about a wireless mouse so we can play games on Jhodie's laptop. It's kinda hard to play our games with a touch pad.

Now I'm thinking that I could give my uncle a spear ps2 mouse that I have for the usb one has, so he can free up one of his usb ports. He is currently using all four. :)

Well, while I was at tigerdirect, I looked at a few flat pannels, along with some desktops and tablets. I found alot of stuff I like, just nothing I can afford. :) :)

Guess I'm not making any wallpaper until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment