October 09, 2006

I got my hands on the computer... have to make this quick.

HIIIII .... *waving, waving*

I did a full days work, got 18 orders finished. I would have gotten more done but the system slowed down and stopped me a few times our I would have had at least 3 more finished.

I got up 6am today in St. Kitts, still didn't get breakfast, but I was able to pack lunch.

Over the weekend I got a pair of leather sandles and a new shirt. I wasn't suppose to get the shirt, but after all the talk that was around me at work on Thrusday about getting a make over I just felt bad and got a marked down shirt. It cost me $65, but so far, everyone loves it and they approved of my shoes too.

Considering I had to cut off part of them to wear them, I'm ok. You see, these are those hand made, thick leather sandles, and he made them as a size 12. The lenght of my foot is that of a 10 1/2, it's the width of my foot that is an 11. So at a 12, the part at the toe that is suppose to help keep your foot in the shoe was was just hurting my foot and as I walked I would just fell like I was being pulled out of the shoe. So I took that part off, but held on to the pretty part that went across the top of my toes. Right now I just wear them at work and wear my other blue shoes to and from work because the more I wear the leather shoes, the easyer it will for them to fall off my feet.

Well Lynn is back and wantes to the comptuer back.

I'm hungery, I've had one meal for the day and I may have to make my dinner, but then I may just have a bowl of ceral instead.

Ok... Heroes in 15 mins. Have fun, see ya in another eon. *grin*

Sorry to my wallpaper club. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment