October 19, 2006

Well They Got Me.

I'm so not happy. I would have fumed last night if I was still shaking from seeing the word terminate in reference to my name earlier that day.

I've been calling in to work to let them know why I was late when I've been standing in the sun for over 30 mins waiting for a bus. When it was my fault that I was late I wouldn't call and just take heat for it. But it turns out that all that calling in didn't help me in the least. They still called me on it and said that I signed a contract to be here on time. So now I have to get up and hour earlier, when I'm not getting as much sleep as I need as it is, to get a bus(es) to get to me work early. I can't aim for on time. They sited me for being 5 mins late even though my watch (phone) told me that I was only 3 mins late, but that is besides the point.

So I got up earlier, left an hour earlier, got to work an hour early just in time to beat the down pour that covered both islands today for most of the day. So much so that we got let out an hour early, which didn't help me that much. I got a lift half way down to town. I got dropped off at the bakery which turned out to be close. I got a message from Lynn asking me to ask the guy that gives me ride home at night, to please buy her some bread and a can of milk. I bought them with $5 that I had on me, and the $3 and change I got him I got a hot bread and butter for him and one for me for us to eat on the ride over. And I gave him back a dollar and change. I think I'm going to get some bread from there to take with me over to ST. Kitts when i get to go back.

Speaking of St. Kitts, I just found out from my sister that Marcus, Lynn's oldest is being sent to live with Jhodie to help straighten him out. ??? that is still odd to me. As you may understand, he doesn't pay her any real attention when she's talking to him, but sending him over there isn't going to help him pay her any attention.

She screams at him just about every time she opens her mouth in his direction. Unless she changes, he won't change towards her.

Well it's 9pm now, I have to in bed by 11pm, and I be up by 7am. I know. You look at that and think. Isn't that when you are suppose to go to sleep and be waking up? That is where most of my edge is going. Just because I haven't before or at least not for a very, very long time, doesn't mean that I can't do it now. I just have to buck up and do it and accept it.

I think I'll go look for something to eat before it gets to late. And when I say look, I mean make. Some pasta thing and no meat.

Take care, wish me a dry tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment