February 26, 2005

Do I really have to blog now???

Hello...

Yes, I moved the furniture around and got a few new pieces. :)

And it's now 3:35am. It's a good thing I can sleep in late tomorrow.

Ok, short rundown of my day.

I got the digitizing done. I got the scanning down. I even cleaned out the mess that E left behind under the front desk by her computer. We got a new printer for the floor, now they have something new to take they stress out on. but luckily us they haven't started hitting the printers yet. Just the staplers. I made noddles, and I got a free sandwich. :)

I hung out with AM, I helped in the making of a music cd for a teacher, and tweaked a few computers. :)

I felt like I got stuff done.

I got to work in the rain, and lucky me I didn't go home in the rain. Which is a good thing since I went to Dr. S's house to help him with his computer.

He wasn't home, the bus almost throw me though the front window because it was going so fast when I told it to stop for a second time. Then I waited for a bus to take me home as I watched buses and cars alike speeding by me as if it was an inconvenience to be touching the road.

There was dinner after I got home, even though they were saying that I was late. I got home just before 8pm. It was saltfish and dumplings. Oh, on that same note. I got my sister to type up how to make cookup so I could post it here, but I first posted it at that other place and they have to look it over first. I haven't gotten and answer back from them yet. It may take a while. Who knows how many they have to look over before they get to mine. :(

Jhodie bailed as soon as I got home and changed. She had enough of the kids and she was tired and went to bed. She cleaned. :)

I had a full night of good things to watch. First there was the Avatar, eps 1 and 2. It just started last week. I had to skip the second one to watch Enterprise. I get to watch it again today (Saturday) at 1:30pm my time. Then it was StarGate Atlantis, then it was medical investigation, then Monk, then I got to see the re-run of StarGate SG1.

I then tried to fix up this place. I'm not going to go though the kids and such. I don't want to be a mommy. I've been a "mommy" to a lot of kids in my time, and I don't want to do it for real. I've raised my brother and two sisters, I took care of my Aunt's kid for few months, and then I came down here and my sister had her kid. I don't want to do it again when I finally make it into a home of my own, or a home for me and the guy who wants to share that home with me. :) Yes, I'm still hoping.

Ok, it's almost 4am and I'm watching another confusing and isolated ep from Andromeda. I haven't really watched it months. I don't know what the heck is going on, even if I know most of the players.

Ok.. spell checking. See on the re-bound.

No comments:

Post a Comment