January 22, 2022

Good Cold Morning To Ya


I was wondering why I felt so cold. I failed to check the weather today before leaving the house. I was supposed to leave like 15 mins before I actually did. 

I was hoping that the Broadway bus would show up before too long. The transit apps don’t track it so I was just hoping it was before the bus I did know about that wasn’t showing up for like 30 mins. 

And it did. I just forgot to get off at the overpass. I was waiting for the bus to turn like the 81 does, forgetting that it didn’t. So I panicked when I saw that we were driving pass train tracks on the wrong side of the bus. 

I started to get off, when I realized that I could just stay on until we got to the next station. Below you see the station that I ended up at. 

When it’s summertime this open air concept is great. But we live a good deal north of the equator. We should have enclosed options too. But nope. They are all open to the elements. I hope I make it to work on time today and get to order and eat breakfast. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment