January 31, 2022

Mundane little things

 On Friday I forgot my hat. Yeah, I walk out into falling snow without a head covering. It’s a good thing I had a long scarf. I draped it over my head when the snowing picked up on my way home that night

I was off this weekend and I barely got around to touching the third bedroom/office/storage space. I had better luck on Saturday then Sunday. At least I able to move a few things around and found three sets of earbuds. Two of them wireless. I didn’t even make it into the room on Sunday.

And I “cooked” Saturday too. I fried some breaded okra that we have been holding on to for months. Some cauliflower rice that I mixes some red beans into after I steamed it.  And then there was seasoned fish that I steamed/baked in the oven. 

On Sunday night I forgot to put the trash out for pickup because we are still getting use to the schedule. 

Today, I have a dental appointment. It’s for a cleaning, but my sister is trying to wedge in a root canal or two. She has a dentist that is fast. She clams. One time, once, I turned down getting it done when I had a very rare Monday free, he is in office only on Mondays. Because my feet were killing me and I had a long week ahead of me and I just wanted the day to rest and she has not let it go and it’s turned into me dragging my feet to get anything done, dental wise. I will not rant. I will not rant.

So today when I was leaving to catch a bus this morning And I was locking the front door, I realized that I didn’t have my scarf on, Hat yes, scarf no. Guess I don’t get to hangout outside today taking pics. 

Oh well. 

Still playing Hedges everyday. I started to edit this old story of mine and reworked it into a guy telling a story and posting it over on DA for feed back. Which I don’t expect by the way. And as I posted the story I realized that I had given the date a name. I spent the second day dealing with the ending and inserting some needed formatting to separate the story he was telling from what was going on in real time and I missed whee name of the guy so for the rest of the story I just call home ‘dare’. 😆 So I know one thing to fix today when I get home.

It just about time for my cleaning, so that is it for now. 

Later. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment