January 07, 2022

Ok, day is over now.

I got up, around noon. Officially. 

I kept waking up before to use the bathroom. I'm starting to think that laying down is what makes me want to pee so much. Once I'm up, I don't have to run to the bathroom as much. 

So I got up, made some egg salad to have with some bread. I tinkered on line for an hour or so, after I mostly emptied one box. No, two boxes. One was in the kitchen that I emptied as I looked for some pepper for my eggs. I still didn't find it. And another box that I dug out when I realized it held my cardigans for work along with my head set that I gave up looking for the day before and broke out a new set that I had found since the first night here. I'm putting it back in it's box. I wasn't suppose to use it until this one died. Which may not be much longer. It seems to be turning itself off these days and don't even bother letting me know. 

Then I went to get some hair/curl pudding. My hair was so dry, and I made my sister tag along to get her new toilet seat. I wasn't going to get it for her. I would get the one that I thought would be a good fit, and she would find something wrong with it. So, she wanted a new toilet seat, she was going to get it herself. 

I wanted to leave about 4pm to catch the bus, but she took her time and we left closer to 4:30. We then waited for the Broadway bus, and she complained the entire time. I told her I was waiting for this bus since it was going to take me right to the place that I knew I could get my hair stuff. But she was cold and I could understand that. But I told her before we left, that we would be waiting for this bus and why. 

She got a few things from the hair/beauty store herself, and some stuff from the Dollar General store that was in the same area. We then got back on the same bus to go back to the hardware store to get her seat a few more things. Then we walked down to Ave C to another bus home before her bus ticket expired. There are three buses that end at the stop by our house. 

I was then witness for about 20-30 mins as my sister took off the old seat, sanitize the toilet like three times before putting on the new seat, that was wrapped in plastic, that she also sanitized. Yeah. I just kept my mouth shut and handed her Lysol disinfectant wipes one after the other. Why was I there at all? She needed someone to be in the room with her. I told you she wasn't all there, and I meant it. I wasn't being mean or trying to make a bad joke. She knows she's off, but she would freak out doing some things if someone isn't there with her. She freaked out a little just whipping the toilet down and found small evidence that it was used before she got there. 

Now I've stayed up too late and I have to go to bed to make sure I can get up in time, to get to work on time. Just because my boss said that he won't make fuss with me for showing up late, that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop trying to get to work as on time. 

I just have snow to worry about now. Yesterday it was ice, now it's snow. 

I. Hate. Winter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment