July 23, 2020

149

That was the largest number I rang up for someone today.

149 pieces of clothing with a price tag of $2500+. I don't remember the exact amount. And then they were members of the club, so that coupon took off a good chunk of the amount.

I filled 6 large bags full of shirts. Yeah, I'm pretty sure all they bought were shirts. Polos to be exact. I think they are either $17 or $20 at the moment. I didn't get to spend much time on the floor. I was suppose to be in men's department today, but I kept being called to register. And when I was ringing them up, I was just trying to get it done as quickly as possible, so I just checked to make sure that it didn't lock up on me each time I stopped to load up a bag. So annoying.

Either way.

Other than that, I did get to fill a few items. We got some new shorts. And we are full of swim shorts now. Still not a lot of draggers aka sandals aka flip flops. As soon as we get any, they are gone, so we seem to always only have a handful on the floor.

Personally I wouldn't call them sandals, but a guy came in on Monday and he called them sandals. ðŸ¤·‍♀️

My knee bugged me a bit today. It's been three weeks since I kinda twisted it and it's still bugging me. ðŸ˜’ I'm never happy going up on the ladder, but I really wasn't happy to up there on bum knee that could have gone out on me.

I then had to take three buses home. By the time I got out of work today, I missed the #2 bus so I took the #129 to Union City since I didn't feel like waiting an hour for the next bus. I also thought that I might have been able to get something from Chicken and Waffle over there, but they closed early. ðŸ˜’

I was so hungry when I got home. I'm about to go back for seconds.

But I did eat as I posted my fractal today over at DA. It's one of my faves. Most of the fractals I do in Jux are my faves these days.

I think I'll leave on that good note.


BTW, you can buy a print of this and with a frame too if you want.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment