July 28, 2020

Monday... a near wash out

I did next to nothing today. I didn't plan it that way, but I somehow found excuses not to do anything today other than mess with my cam a little, catch up on some news. Watch a few reviews of "The Old Guard" that I watched on Netflix.

I posted a fractal over at DA. Cleaned out my right ear. I'm fighting some kind of infection there. Watch... what did I watch? I know that I'm now watching "Cannon Busters" but I'm about to pack it in and go to bed.

I'm hoping to do better when I wake up.

At least I broke down two boxes. Tested out the Air Con. That doesn't work, and I seasoned some lamb chops to cook tomorrow. I was hoping to cook them today, but I took them out too late to defrost fully in time.

Heck, I forgot we even had lamb chops. My sister just decided to buy them on Friday. I was looking for hot dogs to make a late lunch when I found them in the freezer.

I ate too much popcorn and it's so hot here.

But at least I posted my entry for the day. As short as it is.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment