March 05, 2007

Notice

It's not my fault.

By The Way - I looking for work again. Last week was my last week at Clear Harbor. It hasn't hit me that I'm not going back. It's more like a fact than anything else.

What is not my fault? That I haven't blogged for the weekend or posted my wallpapers for the month. The internet was down for most of the weekend. Saturday morning we were out and the net went down that evening and popped it's head back in every few hours for a few mins before going down again for a few more hours.

I have the news piece that I started to type up last weekend to finish, and then there are two weeks of blogging to make up, and I have to finish upload the wallpapers I got yesterday for the club and get them posted.

The only reason I'm up this early is because Nika wanted to get to school early so she could have time to play with her friends before school started. She got there at 7:35 or so, so she gets about an hour of play time with the few of her friends who are already there.

I don't get a nap until sometime this afternoon. I have to go to the bank. Speaking of which. AAAHHH! The ATM eat my card Saturday morning when I went to get my boat money off the bank. It said that my card had expired and that I had to go talk to someone at the bank and that it was going to keep my card. AH! I didn't really scream, even though I thought that it would have been very befitting of the situation.

How did I get to the other side of the channel that day? Abdul. I saw him in town and asked him for $20. That was a life saving moment on the small scale that is my life. I'll fill in the rest later.

So like I said, I have the bank thing, and I have to use my sister's card to get some money to pay two bills, and get a few things from the store, then I come home to hang out some clothes, I might get a nap in, but I don't know.

Ok, time to get going. I'm taking the bus into town with my sister since I don't have any change to pay for a bus ride and I'm not walking into town in my saddles that I got in Barbados. They hurt. They look great, but they hurt my feet.

Well, see ya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment