1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a
hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want Fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks.. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling diamonds".
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the Opera.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds
all day at work.
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party
because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out at the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling,
"Run for your lives, they're loose!!"
19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are going to
have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity: share this to
someone to make them smile and laugh.
Its called therapy.
I'm off to have my hair hot combed.
Today I ran a bit late getting to training because of my hair. I was suppose to get it hot combed last night, but it didn't happen, and I had to do something with my hair when I should have been walking out the door. But it was ok, I wasn't that late, and I called ahead to let them know that I was going to be a little bit late.
I was so tired today because I stayed up to wake up mommy. I left right after formal "training" was over. I could have stayed and hung out and see how things were done. But I know that I wasn't going to be any good to anyone including myself.
I came home and I was cold, and I was starting to fall asleep before I could get my shoes off.
Well I'm out. My sister just called to start my hair.
Oh... thanks to Misty for the list. :)