October 05, 2008

Question

If a girl can wear pants, why can't a guy were a skirt?

Ya, a question that popped into my head and I'm tossing it out there.

I am aware that there are places out there where it isn't a come scab on a male's ego to wear and be seen wearing a "skirt" or "dress".

If the outfit looks good and it shows off your attributes that the person you are showing them off too likes, then it shouldn't be said that you are wearing "girl's clothes" or "guy clothes" although I don't really think that they say that much these days. "guy clothes" that is. Also, practicality of the clothes should be considered too.

I even heard that it's part of the fashion shows this year. They have picked men's wear to pieces and gave some of it to the girls. I haven't gone looking even though I was a bit curious to see what they did this time.

Now in case you went too far with what I'm saying, let me add that I'm not against guys wearing guy clothes.

I'm just saying that people get too uptight about what a sex should or shouldn't wear.

=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I blog my life.


http://jemspages.blogspot.com


- Stories and Poems


No comments:

Post a Comment