May 18, 2009

Busy for me.

Hi ya.

It seems that I've done an update just about everywhere but here.

I updated two/three of my sites and places.

I'm going strong still with taking photos. I even have some up for sale if you think you would want it hanging on your wall, or as puzzle if you felt like doing that. But I don't expect that to be happening anytime soon. What I really want is for my wallpaper to be liked, commented on and downloaded for use.

I have managed to make quite a few good ones to tell the truth. I've was doing a lot of plants and flowers and thought that was wrong. I'm in the city for crying out loud. And not just any city, New York. I have to show the buildings and the streets and the subway.

So I've been doing that lately, but hopefully not like most people. I've mostly being taking shots of the sides, corners and tops with views of, what we call, the sky.

I started to do it that way at first just because most of us never look up. When you do, the same block that you have been walking down for years looks complete new to you.

Example.


Always - 2 by ~jemgirl on deviantART

I think it's rather nice. This is not a wallpaper by the way. This is a pic for hanging on your wall or something like that.

Besides praising or cursing out my cam, I've been writing.

That story that I use to talk about is now up to chapter 59. I'm working my way through it now. I know I should be further, but I took a break to change the pace and I did a story under a theme for a website for pay. I sent it off to them at least a week or so ago, but I haven't heard back from them. I didn't expect to hear from them yet anyway. I'm sure they are busy. I was looking for feed back before I sent it off to them, so I posted it up over Deviantart and crossed my fingers. I got one real comment and one smiley face. I though the smiley face was meant to be a sly happy grin, but I'm not sure. Very few people knew how to or bothered to download the whole story to read it.

Also, over at my story bank website. That is where I hold mostly all of my stories on line. I fixed up a few of the stories that I had there, along with uploading my newest that I'm waiting to hear back from the site about.

When that was done, I was hit by a story idea involving Ron and Herminome From Harry Potter. It was meant to be just a one shot with an odd ending, but someone asked about a chapter two, so after thinking about it for a while I wrote one like two days ago, and uploaded it to Fanfiction this morning. I had to rename the first chapter that I posted before and give the whole story a new name. So now the name of the story is "Couples Conflict". The first chapter is call 'Brothers' and the new second one is call 'Library Mice'. The last one is called 'Resolved'. I'm still writing it.

This same morning before I got to the good part ... BTW, I got 98 hits for my story today and two reviews along with one notice of the story being watched. *grin*...

Like I was saying. This morning I didn't jump out of bed when my alarm went off and the girl came over at 7:30 when I was in the shower. I'm not going to get into that, but when it came time to leave I couldn't find my 'new' 30 day, $81 metro card. I had to borrow my sister's unlimited to take the girl to school because I couldn't stay any longer to look for mine.

I took the train today and came back more or less quickly. Normally I would take my cam with me and take pictures and come back home like 2 hours later, but I wanted to find my card and do the dishes before my mom came home.

I came back and I found a card, but I had to go back to the subway to see if it was my card. I half didn't think that it was my card because it already had wear marks on it, and I didn't remember it having any. So I put on my mp3 player and walked up there slowly because I didn't sleep on my back last night and this morning it hurt. I got there and I had to swipe it twice before swiping it again to make sure what it said. Then I still gave it to the teller for them to tell me for sure, that it was my unlimited month card. It was and I came home a whole lot happier then when I left.

Ok...that's it. You have caught up. :)

I'll try and post something sooner next time....Oh, one more thing.

I did my hair at home last week. I didn't have the money to go to the salon and the straight only cost me $6 and I got an olive moisture to go with it because I didn't want to use too much of the grease and weight down my hair. So my hair has been curly for a few days now. Each day the curls go away bit by bit. In two more days it will almost be straight. At the start the curls were really tight and now it's something of a loose wave. I like how it is now more than before because you can see the length of my hair.

Now you are caught up. :)

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment