November 29, 2017

Stuffing update

The good news.

I did it! Last night.

First, I forgot my card in my other skirt, so I asked my sister to get me one on her way back from her convention in Manhattan on Sunday. When I realized that she was at the convention, I didn't think she would or could get any, so I went to Shoprite. As I'm about to walk into the building she calls and tells me that she got it. So I get her some other things. I get home, cook something as as I'm heading into my too she comes home.  I'm too tired to make the stuffing again.

Monday, I think, the buses were running odd. I'm sent to the fitting room. I was suppose to go home at 5:30 and get the stuffing done. Nope. I didn't leave until 6:30. Then I get home to find my sister making bread pudding.  She wasn't happy with her last stab at it, so she went at it again. I just let her have the kitchen.

Tuesday, that was yesterday right? This is why I should be making an entry every day. Anyway. Yesterday, I was put back at the cash register. I got in a little early, so I stopped to talk with my friend at Coldstone which ate into my time to buy and eat breakfast so, I ate my yogurt quickly before clocking in and starting work.

Because of this, now leads me to actually asking about my break. At first it didn't look like I was going to get one, but I was allowed to leave an hour early because I was suppose to get one and by this time it was too late for me to have one.

Yeah! So for sure tonight I make the stuffing. I even caught the express bus right to Newark, so I could get my body oil from rite aid.

I get home and I get it done. 😁 It came out really well. We had some with the "pasta" my sister cooked when she got home. But most of it was currently being given to the girl from upstairs that has been bugging me fir two years to make her some more. 😊

Ok. Almost at work now. I may or may not look this over for typos later. We shall see.

Later.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment