February 15, 2018

Some Jerk stole my package 😡

So Friday or so I broke the new 6-foot power cord for my new iPhone 6S and so I had to buy it back. So I go online to Amazon and ordered a three pack for $12.

It said that it would get here Tuesday. Fine. I didn't think anything of it. Then on Saturday, I got a call at about 8am asking if could cover their shift for them on Monday from 12 till 5. I said sure. I go to work, find out that they cut the guy's hours, but they let me stay and work the 5 hours. Yeah. I will get a little more than $100 for this week if, if, Saturday is included in my work week. I don't remember. If not, then I get something for the week instead of nothing.

Then I had to live through a ride home with Esra. I have never believed in seatbelts more than I did before my first ride with him the week before. Anyway, I survived this trip better than the last and I got home less than an hour after my shift officially ended.

I hurried up onto the porch because he was being bossy and didn't let me put back on my pants under my skirt. I saw that the tile box was out of place, but I thought my landlord moved it or placed it there for something.

I go upstairs and turn on my phone. The guy was in a rush to leave so I didn't get to turn it on either. When I did, it's telling me that my package was delivered that day at 11:48am. But I know I didn't see it downstairs. So something was up.

Maybe it was a glitch and they hadn't really delivered it yet. Since I was told it wasn't going to get here until Tuesday. I asked my sister if she saw a package when she got home since I was upstairs cooking since I got home.

She didn't see anything.

So I waited. I waited almost two days. Yesterday afternoon I went to ask my landlord, who lives on the first floor, if he was holding a package for me. He said no, but he did remember seeing a package on the porch in the chair. He then called the lady that just moved in upstairs to see if she saw it or might have picked it up by accident.

She said no. To moving it that is, I don't know if she said she saw it or not. So my landlord was just about to cook so he said he would call me back down to look at the video to see if it was really delivered or not in a little bit. We got down to the almost 30 mins before I got home and with the dying of the light, a guy walking by the house walks back, looks in and sees the package on the chair and steals it.

He frelling steals my package! He doesn't have a clue what is inside. It could be something medical. It could have lip gloss. It could have been kid stickers! And he just filched it! We watch him walk down the block and when I thought that he was going to enter the building on the corner but he walked past that and up the block.

Great. GREAT!

So I reordered the cords. Considering I'm about to enter the pay period of no pay, I'm far from thrilled. So, Amazon is saying it's coming this Saturday. When I have work again. But my sister will be here, and I'll have her check for me.

It's the first time that anything has been stolen off our porch. And since the kive looked to be just walking by until he saw the package, I believe it was a one-off thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment