April 23, 2019

Din din

I was thinking of making some kind of pumpkin soup with chunks of fried tofu and perhaps some other boiled veggie. But that plan was a bust when I opened the package of butternut squash to find that they went bad already.

In my defense, I didn't know they were there. My sister went to Costco and she bought it and didn't tell me about it. When I got home, she had already put the stuff away

So now I was going to use it after finding it the day before, but it was a none starter. It was a slimy, disgusting mess. So what to do for dinner?

I still wanted soup, but once I roasted some eggplant and green beans in the oven and was in the middle of frying the tofu I didn't think they would work in the noodle soup. So I just made dry ramen noodles with the last green leaves from the spinach I still had.

It came out well. I can cook 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment