November 15, 2021

The repair of the ceiling. . .

 Starts today. Or should I say it started today. They were suppose to start around 8 this morning. But I left late, 8:09 or so, and I didn’t see their van outside. I assumed they would have a van. A truck at least. 

We moved our sectional into the dining room along with our small swimming pool of a tv. I didn’t think of taking pics until I was already at work. I moved a few more pieces last night and this morning before trying to get to work. Ending up having take an Uber. Not because I missed my bus, but because my first bus was late. 

Work was ok today. The regular staff has now boiled down to all 4 managers, two leads and 3 associates kinda with about 4 others only capable of working on the weekends. 

Heading home now. When I get off, I’m going to look for something to eat for dinner, then I’ll catch my second bus. Hopefully, I’ll get home dry. There seem to be scattered showers out there. 

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment