February 11, 2007

Lets See.

I'm quiting my job.

Because I can't stay in Nevis any longer and no, I do not have another job to go to.

At first I was leaving because of Nanny. I can't stay somewhere I don't feel safe. I called the cops on him last week because he threatened me because I told him to put back something that didn't belong to him. He took it to spite me even though it wasn't mine.

For the rest of the week I locked myself away in the bedroom. Unless I had to use the bathroom, and the first night when I went out into the kitchen to plug power back into my room. The room gets power through an extension cord from a transformer in the kitchen. He plugged it out. I plugged it back in so I use the fan. It was abit hot and the mosquitoes were eating me alive.

The next night, he had invited a gang of his friends over and I had to walk though the lot of them to get inside the house. It didn't help that one of them was on the bus that I took from town and was cursing out an older lady the whole trip. I waited for him to pull the power on me again that night after he was finished with his version of sound warfare, but he left it alone.

That is not to say that there wasn't some incidents after the cop thing. One, he came to the door and I told him that I couldn't let him. Then he said something about Lynn and closing the door on her stuff. I though he was bringing back what he took. Ofcurse I was wrong. He busted into the room when I opened it to get the thing back, and he starts talking about he's taking back his stuff. He took a book fine. He was looking for the cigs he left behind, but then went for the surge protectors that were connected to the pc. He then tried to take the extension cord from the room, I brought it back in before I told him to get out. He put his hand in my face like I wasn't granted the permission to talk to him, and I told him to get out and stood my ground. I tried to keep Xhavion from getting into the middle of it, and he told me not to touch him, and the kid joined in and picked up stuff staying that this was his mommies and I shouldn't touch them. Fine! Get Out! They left and I was left shaken.

The next morning her mother showed up. I didn't let her in, and she cursed at me thought the door. She first said that she wanted a soap. I told her that I would give it to her, but I wasn't letting her in. After a bit longer she told me give her the soap along with a whole other bunch of words and she just looked at me and soap. Then after being quite for the first time since she got there, she said that she didn't want it, she wanted something else and to let her in. I said no and closed the door. I can still hear the words that she called me. They have been bouncing around my head ever since.

By the way, I called Jhodie to let her knew about the cop and how Nanny was acting, and she told Lynn for me, and Lynn said that I wasn't suppose to let anyone in her room and to keep it locked.

Friday morning around 4:30 I woke up to use the bath room. I was being quite about opening the door and locking it behind me since he decided to sleep out in the living room with his bedroom and living room lights and the tv on and loud. And I also saw the he had my remote that went missing off my person about three weeks or so back when I was sleeping. That is why he started shouting about how he didn't touch anything that belonged to me when I was telling about about returning what he took from Lynn's room. Well I took the remote, turned down the tv, used the bathroom, and made it back to my room just as he woke up.

Then to top off my lovely week in Nevis, there was no boat to St. Kitts after 5 pm. A whole bunch of us were stranded there. I was there for 7:30 incase that boat was running again, but I expected to take the 8pm one. But it turns out that the normal 8pm boat was broken and no one wanted to make it's run, and no one was going to go between St. Kitts and Nevis for the rest of the night. So people were stranded on both sides for the night. I waited until after 8pm hoping that someone might decide to make the run, but the only boat there said that they didn't have to, and he was sorry. No he wasn't. I was not going back to New Castle. So I called up the other family person that I had a phone number for, and came and got me and dropped me off at Busy's house. Sorry, I don't know how to spell her name.

Anyway, since I was only staying a night, I got a bed and we talked while watching tv and cleaning up until I went to bed around 11:45. I woke up to leave at 6:30, I didn't want to wake up at 6am like I set my phone to wake up me at, but I thought it was going to be ok anyway. I got up. put my shoes on and woke up Busy to tell her I was leaving and walked out the door with my stuff. Then as I started walking down the street, I realized that this was Nevis. Buses don't go by every 5 mins like St. Kitts in the morning.

I thought that I was going to be late. And I might have been, if they didn't decide late that they were going to make a morning run after all. People who worked there, didn't know what was happening, but people were buying the boarding tickets and waiting at the end of the pier to see what was going to happen. I walked around trying to see what was happening, and then I saw the booth open up. That had to be a good sign I told myself. I walked over to the long line and got my ticket, and then got my boarding ticket to walk down the pier to the same boat that sat there last night. Now in all fairness, I can't be truly mad at the captain. He didn't own the boat, he just drove it, and if his boss didn't tell him to work he can't just take the boat out.

Either which way, someone else from the night before didn't just let it be, and told them what I was thinking about how they ended up taking us over anyway, and it would have been better if it was done last night.

Well I got home, hung out for about 3 or so hours, then went back to town with Nika and Jhodie. To "sink" a bit lower, I filled out a form for KFC. I'm not thrilled about it, but beggars can't be choosers. I sent a text message to Ayo, so he could have my cell number since I no longer have my home phone, and I was short on money.

Speaking of bills. I still have the high ones. The only good news on that front, is that as far as Hosford is considered, I will be current with them after I make another $300 payment next paycheck

Now back to why I was really leaving Nevis. I know that I said that Nandy was making me feel unsafe and that I wasn't staying any longer. But when I saw that he was just throwing a very large size tantrum, and getting away with what he could while Lynn was gone, I decided to stay until the end of the month instead of fleeing a week sooner, since I have to give my job at least two week notice. They will be getting a three week notice when I get back tomorrow.

What truly started all of this off is that Lynn was in the hospital on Sunday or so . She collapsed in St. Kitts and was taken to the hospital and she was in there until Thursday. The doctor told her that it was better for her health if she moved to St. Kitts. I don't know why or how, but he said that the air over here was better. If anything I would say it's because they still burn trash over there constantly all over the island. So, she is going to leave Nevis, and I can't stay with Busy, because besides her there is Ben and then her sister and her two sons. There is no room. As for Simmion, I don't him that well. I think that the last time I saw him before moving to Nevis was when I went to his wedding when I was 12 or so.

Well, Nika is currently at a birthday party, and I Jhodie went with her. I've been typing this up for like an hour at least, and watching CSI at the same time. Just before that I made some lunch. Garlic heated spaghetti from last night.

I had started a blog from last weekend, but I didn't get around to finishing it. If I remember anything I may try again before I move back here, but who knows. If anything. The week before was much better the week that came after it.

Well I'm off to wash my hair before the come back. The door is locked and Jhodie didn't take her keys.

Well, take care. Oh, I did manage to post wallpapers to my club last weekend. Swing by and see if you like anything if you haven't already.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment