June 19, 2007

count down

hello.
 
Lets see.
 
I haven't washed any dishes, that is going to take up some time when I have to do it.
 
We are trying to get the yard cleared this week, but Jhodie is having a hard time trying to get in contact with the person we were given the number of who has a rather large truck. We have cut down a lot of the big bushes and such getting ready for this.
 
The lady that I'm mostly working with is saying that my boss is going to miss me when I'm gone. She told me this after I working out and stacked boxes of mac and cheese for a display all by myself. Not that I really had a choice since there was no one else around who had time to help me.
 
The store is getting a new coat of paint on the outside. I would like to say that they did it because it was about time, but it's because of some manager that coming down my boss is cleaning and fixing up the place for when he gets here. I'm not even sure if I'm going to be here when he shows up. I have want to, just to see how it is, and on the other hand I don't want to be there in case anything goes really wrong.
 
Well I have less than two weeks left at this job. I know it, but I'm not acting or feeling all that different. Did I say something like that when I was leaving Clear Harbour?? I don't remember.
 
Well other sister wants me to start college when I get back. I can't work first because of how FinAid is set up. I have be really broke, get FinAid, then a few months in, get a part time job. If that works out, then I may be state hopping to see my friends come summer next year.
 
Well my lunch break is just about up.
 
Should I or shouldn't I spell check??
 
I might chance it.


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and
always stay connected to friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment