June 11, 2007

quickly

Hi ya.
 
I'm on my lunch break. I already had lunch. Tuna Sandwich and a mauby. I was thinking that I was going to end up paying for a saltfish sandwich, but I was lucky and didn't have to spend that much. So I'm at the cafe.
 
Thursday we the island was with out power for 11 hours. Lost it at 7 am and got it back at 11pm. It was the day I was going to go on line too. It was also the day that the lady that I was "helping" with her homework came and got me to do something for her. I didn't get it done, and for how it's going, I don't think, that I will be able to do that last part of it. For one, they have started to teach them Java script. When did I learn Java Script??? She is the one how has the week to learn the material and such. I'm given what? 2 hours to do something that she had a week if not more to learn with examples and such.
 
We got the money from mommy's Social Security. It was a bit more then we thought it was going to be. So first we felt rich, then we got a few things, now we are going to get the yard cleared out. Finally.
 
I gave my boss my 3 week notice on Saturday, and he was surprised that I was leaving so soon. He told me to remind him a week before I leave.
 
Yesterday we went to the beach and we too pics. One of the things we are doing with the money. Buying film and developing some film. If it was a digital I would be showing you where I've been going every Sunday for like a month and a half now. This week it wasn't that great, and we ended up leaving a bit early. Good thing too. As we were leaving, Boys with a bunch of dogs came down. They came in groups of 2 and 3 and 4's. I forgot how they almost ruined it for us last week.
 
Well we had a down pour the day before, and it seemed to have, rearranged the beach, it was almost like it was a different beach. At least we had cloud cover for the time we were there.
 
I so miss having Internet at home.
 
Well, I've spent $4.50 on here, would like to make it off without owing $5.  It's 24cents a min.
 
Well take care. I'll try and come back next week.
 
I do check my mail a bit more then blog.
 
Bye.
 
Oh, Music Festival is this month in like two weeks. Check out he St. Kitts links I have to learn more.
 
Bye.


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Building a website is a piece of cake.
Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

No comments:

Post a Comment