September 18, 2008

Me? Your babysitter??? Be grateful I'm kind.

Did I ever tell you that I hate kids?

I hate taking care of people's kids.

And you are asking why I'm bring this up now aren't you?

Well, that girl from next door is here, well her child is, and I'm fighting with her to eat her breakfast and to keep quite so she doesn't wake up the other people still sleeping in this apartment.

She is a pain. The only good thing about the weekend is that I don't see her.

Then after a while I hate the mother who had them, and who I'm standing in for. If you can't take care of your child, you shouldn't have children. I don't care if you were planing to get married, or if you were already married. The questions that need to be asked are if you are mentally and emotionally ready to take care of a child, never mind children? And you have the time and the money to take care of a child?

If you can not provide what a child needs and be there for them, because they need you too, you shouldn't have any. I don't care if you want a child. Everyone wants a child. And do the very deceased risk of dying in childbirth, most people have, and most people know how most of those stories turned out.

I just have to survive for another hour and I can see her out the door and go to bed.

=======================
http://jhoye.blogspot.com
- There I blog my life.
http://jemspages.blogspot.com
- Stories and Poems

No comments:

Post a Comment