September 14, 2008

Ya...

I know I've been gone a while, but what could I talk about?

I'm looking after the neighbor's daughter mostly against my will. I just tell her find someone else after she says that she doesn't have anyone else to ask. The whole thing is inconvenient. It's when I'm ready to go bed she shows up and the girl does not stay put or act like she hears you at all.

I'm answering adds, and I'm trying not to spend money. Last night I avoided being in the middle of a gun shooting. For all I know it could have been a stabbing. I found the yellow tape blocking my way home. I had to walk two blocks the long way to get home twice.

I'm still writing, and I've even touched up and posted one of my old sex stories, but there seems to almost be no sex in there. Well, blow by blow sex anyway. I've made and posted a few wallpapers since I last posted here.

Two new things on tv . One is "trueblood" that is on HBO. Here is the link. If you have HBO on demand and you have already missed it, you can catch it on demand.

Next is something that made me realized that I missed home just a little. Feasting On Waves. The host for "Iron Chef" is doing it. Mr. A. Brown himself.

I feel like posting my wallpaper here just to show off, but I haven't sunk that low yet.

Ok.. that's it.

Oh, the story, incase you don't know where my storie site is here it is. Warning. NC19 and higher. X even.

http://jemspages.blogspot.com


See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment