December 25, 2008

I'm Bumbed, I'm Upset,...

I've lost my yahoo mail account. :( I think.

I tried to log into my mail today and no go. I tried and tried, and tried to get my password changed or something until my account was locked for 24 hours.

I hope that it was/is a glitch for yahoo. I couldn't see "My Yahoo" page either.

But if not, then I'll either be moving to my old yahoo account that I haven't used in over 7 years, or my hotmail account. For those of you who know me, and once in a while talk with me, I'll make it easy for you. The name is the same as my yahoo mail, but instead of yahoo.com, change it to hotmail.com.

Hey Marty, I'm glad that you are reading this. If not, I'll be calling you in a few days.

I didn't even turn the computer on to check my mail at first, but I always check my mail. Always... I feel so wrong right now not being able to see the 6 mails I have. I'm half logged in to yahoo. On the main page I can see how many new mail I have, but that's it.

My yahoo messenger can't even log in.

*crying*

No comments:

Post a Comment