January 09, 2009

Intresting Week

It started off with the posting of a short DeathNote oneshot that I posted over at FanFiction.net. It's not yaoi, for those of you who have been paying attentions to my very scant updates.

Speaking of which, I'm up to chapter 49. I took some time off for the hoildays. Just to make the time not feel like every other day.

Now for the link to my fanfic page. http://www.fanfiction.net/~jhoy . I only have that one story posted there at this time, as much a wanted to finish up the story for the new year, it clearly didn't happen and it doesn't look like it's going to end at least for another month or two.

But as soon as I get 10 chapters bataed (checked by a friend editor) I'll start posting it, a chapter at a time.

Now back to the week. After I posted my story on Tuesday I left the house twice. Once to pick up Nika, and again to watch a movie with Hayden. He wanted to see 'The Wrestler' and I saw it on a list of the best movies for 2008. This movie some how came out on top of that list and I wanted to see why.

Hayden met me way late, so we had to burn time until the next showing at 9:45pm. So I got him to get us something to eat at BBQ's that was across the street. We shared some tempura and chilli. I was so, so cold. We had freezing rain that night and it was raining on us when I we came out of the subway.

We still had almost and hour's time to wait when we finished eating, so we go in and hung out in another movie until ours started. I saw close to the ending of 'Valkyrie'. I knew of the plan in history, but I didn't know all these details.

The move we went to see wasn't that bad, but it wasn't my kind of movie. I will give them credit for the good acting that I saw, it wasn't my type of subject matter.

Ok, that's over, and the week has moved on to Friday.

I woke up coking around 5 because I was asleep from being being up until 8am. I was still recovering when my mom starting in about how I shouldn't be getting up to turn on the tv and get on the computer at sunset when it's Friday. I wanted to talk back, but I didn't bother. There isn't any commandments saying we had to keep the sabbath. I also didn't bring that up.

Now I'm watching the end of Stargate Atlantis. I'm not really happy. I know it's the end, but why am I watching people die?

Well that's mostly it... wait... he's back?... Sorry, I have to go now. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment