March 25, 2011

Rain, snow, hail, snow, rain, and then snow

All in one day. :)

This was like two or so days back. I slept though most of it, but my sister couldn't stop herself from waking me up to let me know, then on my way home from my class on Wednesday, yes it was Wednesday, I found more snow an slush outside, so I took the train home instead of the bus.

It was kinda hard to walk out there for me. I need shoes with grips.

Either way. I did it. I left the house. I went to school without having a class to attend, and I worked on my Architecture Detailing home work. After I spent about 30 or so mins walking through BestBuy looking for, and buying stuff that came up to about $42.

I got two things that were on sale, a 4 gig thumb drive. I've trying to install a free OS on one of my busted laptops. I shouldn't really say busted. It moves very slowly, but I don't know if it's a hardware or software related, then the screen is really smashed, so I can't really think of it as not being busted. :)

The other on sale I got was a wireless mouse. They have a few of them on sale at the moment. Just because Nika attached another mouse to my laptop, and I got use to using it and it now seems to have this odd jumping or 'letting go of things' bug. I think the cord might be damaged a bit.

Then I got rechargeable batterers for it and to replace the ones I can't find. :( I had AAA ones too. I haven't a clue where they have gone. I'm going to need a little place where they all go along with my charger.

I also picked up a marker because the keys on the keyboard for the desktop has lost some of it's letters. I just looked down and I see that they are rubbing off already. I couldn't find white, so I got this metallic coloured one. Oh well. I'll put it one again later.

Well we had no school, like I said, so that didn't really push me out of the apt as early as I would have liked. It also doesn't help that I was up way too early. Actually I meant way too late. I was up until after 4am. If not 6. Either way, I made it there like and hour and half before closing.

Because of the 'sketching' I did before in Tuesday class, I got most of it marked up and I got most of my guide lines in for my lettering. I'm suppose to go in today a few hours before my class to finish it up and start something else. I hope I can leave on time today.

Now the class that was postponed is being held today, at the normal time. One person forgot and showed up yesterday. I'm not sure how many will be there today. So it may be a small class today.

I have a lotto ticket for the power ball. I had one from earlier and didn't get anything. I don't really expect to win. We all hope to win of course, but I don't really expect to. I'll be happy with almost winning and getting a few $1000's. :)

Ok, my sister had dropped some stuff here for me to bag, so I'll go do that after I set up my autio book to play and wash my hands.

Later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment