July 02, 2011

I Got My Story Blog Back.

A long time ago I lost my story blog due to it being labeled a spam blog.

They said that I could click this link and have a person look it over and over turn what ever automated thing that mislabeled me.

Well month's later and a number of clicks later, they decided to lock it/'delete' it, but there was still the link to take off the spam label.

So I went and posted a question to them as to why, for months, no human looked over my blog like they said would happen?

Amazingly, that did the trick. three responses and two days later I had story blog back. :)

I'm very happy about it.

So here is the link until I put it back where it was over on the left side of this blog.

http://jemspages.blogspot.com

I haven't used it much, since that is where I post links to my stories or give updates that are purely story based. Since school was getting in the way, I didn't have many reasons for going there lately, which is why it took me a while to realize what had happened to it in the first place, but I'm sure knowing about it sooner wouldn't have saved me from all of this anyway.

So the two posts, other than the "I'm Back" post, are ones that were meant to be posted a while ago.

Well, enjoy. Let me know if you find anything odd with it and I'll fix it as soon as possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment