December 02, 2012

I just needed some game dollars, oh, I'm also sick.

I just challenged you to a race in Car Town Streets! Let's see if your cars can beat mine. http://ctm.ciegam.es/cartownios/api/redirect/viral?type=2 Play Now!

No, my account has not been hacked or anything like that.

I just started to play this game. It's the first that I have ever seen that had a text your friend choice. :)

I might hold on to this game for a while, but I won't play it as much as I use to play My Town Two.

Yes, this is what I'm doing when I'm sick. Trying to breath, sneezing my brains out, playing games and watching movies on Netflix. I did the sleeping thing earlier. I slept the who day away once I was able to breath. I'm so happy I had those Breath Right strips.

Later. :)



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment