December 05, 2012

The girl in the last picture.

It just occurred to me that I just posted a pic of my friend Tanzi.

This is the girl I've been friends with since high school.

This is the girl I took my first bus trip for, to see her at Well's college before I went back home in '97.

This is the girl I went to see and stay with in Seattle before I started college after I got back, 4 years ago.

This is also the girl that had me take down her other picture that I posted of her back in at the start of '08 when I first got back.

But I'm of a mind to leave it, but the more I think of it, I seem to find myself being talked out of doing it. When I get online again, I'll post a different pic.

So yes. We saw the "Rise of the Guardians" in 3D to boot. First 3D movie ever. Not bad. Much better than I expected. I found myself reaching out for a few things.

I liked it. I really did, but that wasn't the only movie we saw. The first one was "Wreck it Ralph". I don't think it was fair to that movie to see the guardians in 3D right after.

I liked both but for clearly different reasons. Both are well worth seeing. :D

So now, I'm on the M15 that will take me to Bowling Green so I can take the train home.

Night.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment