May 14, 2013

Sunday April 23rd 2007 - In My Own Words


This is a very old audio blog file that I made back in 2007 when I was still on St. Kitts soil.

I'm sorry now for how 'held at gun point' I sound at the start of this. I wasn't trying to be insensitive. I was just .... I have stage fright... kinda. And the internet is a very big stage.

I think I should do one each year to keep track of how my voice changes. I do not think I sound like that now, but then, I didn't think I sounded like that then. You know you hear your own voice differently than how other people hear it. :)

I thought that it would play here on blogger, but no. Maybe it's the code I used. Either way, it will take you my skydrive, that I just found out I had, and you can download it from there to play. :) And when you are done you can just delete it. :)

Leave a comment to let me know if it doesn't work for you. :)

Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment