June 17, 2013

Very Small Update

Well I'm trying, or thinking really hard about truly selling my photos and fractals. I officially got my diploma for an Associates in Architecture this week. I even posted a pic on facebook.

Still going on interviews or sending stuff out over crag's list or what have you. But I'm mostly trying to finish this story, since I didn't even realize I left it for about a year and no one told me.

Oh, and it looks like I'll be going to Canada again this summer for another wedding. I'm not as thrilled as some people would expect me to be, but I think it's because I still haven't found work and I thought I would be working by now and I hate flying. I rather take a bus or train there, but it would take days. Like a week on the low end.

So, nothing much. :)

1 comment:

  1. haha short but interesting post!! i guess it would be good if just go for a flight to Canada!! ;) Crystal Bra Straps

    ReplyDelete