May 06, 2021

I just wanted veggie lasagna.

 I on a whim decided to get on the 129 bus to take me to a supermarket that I knew sold this frozen and good veggie lasagna. I get there and they have remodeled, and my dish is nowhere to be seen. But I make it worth the trip and got some apple sauce, soy milk, popcorn, and some been chips. 

Since I’m still hungry and want a real meal tonight I jump off my second bus to find something on Central to eat. 

Where have I found myself? 

Chef of India restaurant. The list of things to pick from is great. The lady was very helpful with my picks. Then I get the price. It’s not bad. $22 with taxes. I was only planning to spend $12 at most for my frozen meal. And I knew how that tasted. 

Ok. I just got it. 

I’ll let you know how that pans out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment