May 07, 2021

Ok. Indian food update

 So, I was able to eat more than I expected. Not a lot because the onion dish I picked myself before asking for help wasn’t what I expected and spicier /hotter than I like. The rice I got with my mild veggie dish helped me to eat the food, but I had nowhere near enough. Well, that and my vegan cake. 

Tonight I'm heating up my naan bread to eat some more. At least my lips didn't burn. That’s a plus. 

More current going one.

I’m outside, in this freaking cold weather waiting for my second bus. Not my normal second bus. No. I have to take three buses home tonight because I stayed to closing today and today we close at 7. So by the time we left the building 30 mins later, my bus had already passed. 

Yesterday before I jumped off this same bus I'm waiting for, I realized that there was a Spanish food place hidden behind some trees at the end of the block I was waiting for the bus on. So I went over there now and of course, they are closed. I checked the time on my phone and it's already after 8. 

I walk back to my bus stop and the guy there, who is teaching this girl about his bike gives me his seat just before I sat down on the step. This bus stop doesn't have seating. He got the chair from the business behind us. And then when another lady showed up he got a seat for her too. That was very nice of him. 

So the last talked with me and I found out that she just got her shot and was on her way in to work. She works at an Amazon warehouse in Hoboken. We talked about related things until my bus showed and that is where I am on. 

Hungry on my second bus ride home. I hope I get home before 10. 

Later. 

PS. I don't have my new glasses yet, so I’m not going to try and read this over before posting. Hopefully, there aren’t any major typos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment