November 06, 2006

Nothing much today.

Other than spending too much for my breakfast/lunch and owning him 75 cents because I ran out of money. There’s nothing much to talk about.

I went to the bank to get money, and the ATM didn't have 20's so I had to go inside. Before coming to Nevis, I hadn't seen the inside of a bank this much in years.

The rest of the day was normal. No break downs, just a delay in getting to new orders because of all the call backs we had to make. I did a good amount of orders, and I even got some supplies for the group.

I caught the bus down to town from work. I made sure I was ready on time since my ride is off for the week. I had to wait 30 mins for a bus to come by to take me to New Castle. I think that there are less bus now going that way then when I started working here. Maybe the sun setting earlier had something to with it.

The moon looked nice tonight. It was a full moon and we have great views of it most of the ride home. The bus I caught went through a few villages that were up in the hills to get me home. I'm happy he only took $3.50 from me. At one point before he turned off the main road, I was starting to think that he was going to leave me down on the main road to walk it up here in the dark. And I do mean the dark. They don't believe in street lights much it seems. Half the place is in the dark and that includes the main roads.

At least I came home to dinner. Odd, but editable. She wanted me to bring the veggie beans over, but I forgot about them. I'll bring them next week with maybe something else. I also forgot to bring over some tea bush for Karen. I have to bring some of that over for her too. I hope she forgets to ask me about it for a while.

One of the guys in our department seems to be out sick for the week. He's already missed out like most of last week. I have a feeling that we will be pulling over time, but I don't know if I can get to stay for any since my ride is off keeping his lady friend company and nothing comes over here that late.

Well that's it. I've think that I've gotten as much time as I can over here.

I'm going to spell check. Don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment