November 23, 2006

Near the end of November.

Something nice if you are making yourself something or want to impress someone else and you still have time to shop and cook. :)
 
I got the day off, and I've cleaned a bit, did a little computer cleaning of the laptop Lynn has someone gotten her hands on since the computer monitor blew last week. And I had an hour or so nap.
 
This morning was a fight to get Xhavaion dressed and out of the house. It was more like getting him out of the shower, eat breakfast, get underware, pack the right bag for school and get dressed and out of the house.
 
People who want to be parents should be given a day with the other people's kids so they can start to get an idea of what goes into taking care of kids. They don't just show up all clean and well behaved like the ones they like so much. Mix it up so they have a real clue. 12-16 years old one day, a 5 month old for another day, a 2 year old the next, and then end it off with a 7 year old. Then let's see what they think about it. If they still want to go though with it, they will now have a plan and get a few things nailed down.
 
I thought about going to the beach today when I found out that work wasn't having it's Thanksgiving lunchen after all. But you know me, I'm not a beach person. Besides, the day isn't long enough for me to talk myself into going to the beach and actually making it there.
 
Well my time is just about up. It's 3:39, and I think that Lynn gets off work at 4pm, and she'll be here about 20 mins after that I think.
 
On a parting note, reflexive arcade has a few new games, and they picked up another Zuma clone, and there are a few more cards games now. Every since "Aloha Solitare", they have been a ton more with their own take on it. Talk about copy cats, but some are intresting, as long as it's not a blind copy and has more than one thing new about it, it should be ok, and you can just pick the one that you like the most.
 
Take care, and don't eat so much you get sick. For those of you having thanksgiving that is. For those you who aren't, you can still cook the things at the start of this blog whenever you like.
 
See ya.
 
PS.. I'm once again sorry about the wallpaper club. I'm going to try and remember to get somethings posted for next month.   
 
.................sorry, no spell checking this time.


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.

No comments:

Post a Comment