November 05, 2006

Something Small

Mostly, it's just a link today.

I watched this show on Thursday I'm pretty sure. It's called..... something... http://www.babblog.com/Aug_04/080904_M_TV.htm but here is a link to the first page I've found on it. The channel that aired the show, had nothing, and I mean nothing to tell you about it. Well, other than what time it came on, and at this point I'm surprised it was there at all.

Now it's kinda gross, just be happy that you are just reading it and not watching the show.

Friday I got paid, but like I said before, it feels kinda odd being paid on a non 15th or 30th day of the month. But at least I'm in SK. (st. kitts). The crossing could have been a bit better. I got to town during a down pour, and had to make my way to the boat carrying alot of things and trying not to get at the same time. That just about never works. I kinda saved my skirt, but my shoes were thinking of defecting to become water-soluble. So I took them off when I was on the boat which turned out to be a bad idea since the air con was on and was set for 77 Degrees. They were ice cold when I put them back on. Also some students decided to head over to SK and they were just loud and couldn't read. In that last part I meant that they paid for a B class ticket. A nice big B is printed on it, and they walked right in the sectioned off A class section. I felt like saying something, but two things stopped me. One, they wouldn't think that I was something worth listening too, and two, they might have paid for A class ticket. Something else caught my attention when I when they were filing past me. This one guy. He was rail thing and looked healthy. I mean I looked up and there was an elbow joint in fort of my face like 12 inches away, and it was covered with healthy looking skin and hair. I then looked down to see how bony his legs where. They were just as thin. A walking skeleton. Wow.

They were horsing around and play hitting each other in a very odd way. I'm not a fan of pretending to hit anyone. And it wasn't a little slap on shoulder. But full on attempts to punch a girl in her face. I just considered the whole thing disturbing. Once they were told that they couldn’t be in that second by the ticket taker, a girl that was close to them had to leave her seat because they were so loud. But at least she got to meet some nice people that she tried to talk with and offered a ride too once the landed.

I asked the ticket taker what colour an A class ticket was and He said that they didn't have any. Oh. I was on the boat about twice to see a member of Gov. and a few judges sat up there on the trip over to Nevis. guess it’s just really mean for VIP’s only.

Well I just came back from a snack/dinner brake. I'm getting ready to watch a movie with everyone else. So I'm signing off now.

See ya. Off to spell check.

====

That was a long spell check time. I lost internet... I'm not even sure it's fully back yet, but I'm going to try and post this anyway. I just woke up becasue of the skerters eating my fingers. Ya, there is a nice pic.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment