May 20, 2007

Hi ya.

I'm getting off the rock. :) They gave my sister my visa so we are off to the New York around the middle of July so we can get Nika ready to start school in good order. I just have to get some more money for the third ticket. But I should be able to get it by then, even if I don't pay a bill or two. I can send the money down to pay them off later.
 
Ok guys, I needed addresses. Kel, G, Cat, AM, even Arthur and anyone else who wouldn't mind seeing me sometime next year. I need to get a job first to pay for all the traveling. *grins, grins* Oh, phone numbers too. Or just phone numbers if you just want to say welcome or such.
 
I'm going to have to pay that classmate thing that I signed up for years ago so I could get in contact with the people I went to school with in NY.
 
The odd thing is I'm not ready to go anyway. Granted, I don't have Ross to keep me here, and I didn't get such an important job that I feel like I'm leaving people I should stay and give a year or two to, but I'm old and settled now.
 
But I have to go. One, my mother really misses us, and I would like to see her again. I have to do a bit better than I'm doing now, and that needs schooling, and or a slightly better paying job, and with others to help pay the bills it should be a bit better.
 
I'm going to have to adjust to so much when I get back and I'm not a kid this time around.
 
I wonder how Aresh looks these days. He is the one person who I know is still in NY. He's a tree hugging friend of mine. I wonder if I have a phone number for him to give him a ring to let him know I'm coming back. It would be nice, but I'm sure I don't and the last time I tried to e-mail him he didn't answer back.
 
I was hoping to come up later in the year, that way I could get one of the new direct fights from here to NY. I hate getting off to get on again, but it can't be helped.
 
Jhodie liked Barbados. She got to do alot more than I did. I showed up with a twisted ankle and then I hurt my feet when I was there, so I didn't do as much walking around as I would have liked. But most of the placed wasn't as busy as it was when my sister went last week. I went during Christmas and New Years and they do nothing down there at that time. It must have been the first time that I was anywhere, when nothing was going on for Christmas. Oh well, at least Nika had fun. She went up and down the escalators as much times as she could I heard.
 
Well time for me to heading home. I don't want to be out when it's dark on an empty Sunday night.
 
See ya. – and I mean it this time. :)


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment