July 10, 2008

A Full Shift.

After two days of being sent home at 7pm and a few times around 8pm, I was allowed to stay until 11pm tonight. I I don't think that I've had such a long shift since the week I started.

People were getting antsy about being sent home twice after an hour an a half or so of work. That is what? $11? I wasn't too happy about it either. I even asked last night when they sent me home if I could switch over to another survey, but they had all they needed. I came right home that night and cleaned up the kitchen. You know my sister had her own issues with cleaning up. So I did alot. All I did was leave a few pans behind that needed soaking. I knew when I left today she was going to start pilling stuff onto them, and I was right. And since she cooked, I have to pack up everything before I go to bed.

Those other times I was sent home early, I went shopping. That's not quite right. I tried to go shopping. I was able to snag a shirt at Macy's just to see if my card still worked, and I got some tights/leggings at Conway's before they closed also. I was on in each store like 10-15 mins before they closed on me. I tried to get a new skirt at Macy's but I ran out of time. I didn't see something that I really liked and anything I kinda liked was too much. The same for Conway's and at this other story that was closing around me. In that last store I could have sworn that I saw a skirt, but it looked odd, so I asked if it was a skirt. The lady working there told me that it was shirt. Ok. It was on of those tank top things without straps. I then thought that I found a real skirt, but she said it was a shirt also. After that I gave up and left.

I walked up and down Fulton Mall, and part of Court St a few of the days when I didn't go home right away thinking that it was a waste to just go home after I got all ready to leave the house in the first place.

I have the bed room to clean up next. I was thinking that I was going to clean it up today if I was sent home early again, but they kept me. I think that they might have let me stay tonight because I tried to stay longer the night before. Lucky me. I was left to watch more then 2/3 of my survey section being sent home while I stayed behind with a girl/ lady who said that she wanted to go home, but was left to do a full shift with me. We were ok together. I have yet to not get along with anyone I was siting next too.

In other news, mom is home for the week. She left on Sunday. I may or may not have said that before.  She will be back on Sunday.She is only gone for a little over a week. The neighbor's daughter is sleeping over for 2 hours every day. Why you may ask? Well, her day care is out for the summer, and he mom still has school and work, so when she leaves at 6am, the child sleeps over here until her dad comes for her at 8am. So If I go to sleep before she leaves for work I have to wake up to let her in, then when he comes, he wakes me up also. Monday or Tuesday though Friday.

Today on the way home I was actually thinking of one of the poems I wrote. I'm a little impressed with myself over it. I had forgotten that I had written it, along with a few others.

Well, that's about it.

Oh, I did get around to paying some money on that tv of ours, and it seems that I missed the first due by date for a payment so I got a late fee of .. and get this..$32. Ya, that's right. They really get you if you are late. So it looks like I have use some of my own money to pay the next payment if my mom doesn't get around to giving me anything by then. Then It will be a minimum payment which has gone up since I didn't pay just the $13 they were asking for. Now it's like $52. Great.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment