July 01, 2008

One Small Milestone.

Hey.

I've been trying to make myself post for a while, but I was too tired, or didn't remember until I had turned off the computer and was in bed.

First, Friday last marked the end of my first full 5 day work week. Now that doesn't mean I worked all my hours, that just mean that I made it in for all my days.

I got my pay check today for the week before and it a mere $109. That week I didn't show up for a day, and I was sent home early more then once I think. If you don't reach a minimum number of completed surveys, you were sent home after two hours or so of work.

Today I was sent home early again.

Other than work, I got my new check books last week, so I have to go back to bestbuy and make a payment. I'm going to be owing $100 at this rate. Every since I've dipped into the money for the tv I've been spending and paying back $100 to my account. It's like a little cycle that I can't get out of.

I've started to move my content off my geocities site and moved it to a blog here. It's link is http://jemspages.blogspot.com I'm not done yet, but it's ok if you want to go over and look. I've been saying that I'm going to move it somewhere else for a while and I finally kicked myself into doing it a few days a go. I asked someone to read my stories for me and help me fix them, since I didn't want to re-read my own stuff. But if he takes a while to get one or two to me, I may just have to do it myself. Now that I have started it, I want it over with as quickly as possible.

I don't want to talk too much about work, since no one out there cares about my kind of work, but I don't have much else to talk about.

I do want to pay off this tv in decent time so I can get a camera. I want to start taking really good pics.

My sister asked me two nights ago to find a laptop for my uncle, that was including shipping, to the tune of $300. Ya, right. I tried, just to say that I did, and it's kinda possible if you don't want a DVD player, and only really checked your mail so you didn't need space. The biggest hard drive on this site I found was only 20gigs. And you wouldn't want or need a newer OS. I didn't say the newest, I said newer. They had Window98 and a few had Windows2000. Ya, Not impressive.

Well it's 4am and I want to finish this chapter before I go to bed, because I want to get out before work to buy something. I've been trying after work for a while, but I never get out early enough even when I'm let off early.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment