January 23, 2009

In Case You Didn't Get It...

My birthday was back on the 12th.

The 'wine' or whatever you want to call it, was poured onto that cake. A few times really. It was then placed back into the oven to dry it up a bit each time.

That is Caribbean fruit cake. I also have nothing against American fruit cake once it was made right. I'm british. Sue me. :P

My inability to get a job has my family telling me to apply for finaid and get back to the college thing.

One of my friends made me think too much about staying with computers. I want to do architecture just because I have always wanted too. Don't know how good I would be at it until I get there. So now I'm truing to figure out which to do and where.

Other than that, the other everyday things are still there.

I'm slowly working on the story. The girl who has never had a true boyfriend is finding it kinda hard to find stuff for two people to do other than sex when they are an item and alone. I found something to get over a slight bump in the story, but then I slowed down again.

Along the creative curve I made another wallpaper the other day. I went back my subject of yaoi. I only just realized that in most of them theya are kissing, so I have to find one that has something else going on in it.

Back on the college subject....

I don't think I can do a masters in anything. history, math, English, business courses, and all that well rounded stuff... I'm not that young anymore. I think I'll look for associate degrees instead.

Which brings me back to my first choice of ICD. (institute of construction and design) in case you didn't know and ir I didn't saw before.

I think that I'll go there, ask for the tour and see if I can do as much as possible the same day to get in. I'm going to have to get my transcript from my high school to take it with me for when I go there.

Ok, I have to go and see why my laptop is locking up when I put my thumb drive in. If you have a clue let me know would you. :)

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment